Weight Loss Programs
1 in 3 Americans is clinically obese, and our struggle with weight continues. As most know, obesity contributes to a number of health conditions like cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, cancer, depression, musculoskeletal issues, hormone imbalance and the list goes on.
If you have tried dieting and exercising, but are still struggling to lose weight, don't worry because we have additional options for weight loss available at our clinic. In conjunction to nutritional counseling we can incorporate medical weight loss programs depending on your needs.
If you have tried dieting and exercising, but are still struggling to lose weight, luckily we have options for weight loss available at our clinic. In conjunction to nutritional counseling we incorporate certain weight loss programs depending on your needs.
HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin)
- ß HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, a hormone made in large amounts by the placenta during pregnancy. HCG for weight loss was discovered by British endocrinologist, Dr. A.T.W. Simeons in the 1950s. Dr. Simeons theorized that HCG must reprogram the hypothalamus (part of the brain that helps regulate hormones) to lose fat, not muscle, by promoting mobilization and removal of abnormal, excessive fat deposits. We have based our HCG diet on his original weight loss protocol.
- In our ß HCG program, you eat only 500 calories a day. This restriction prevents the adipose tissue from storing new fat while you are actively on the diet. This diet is safe and effective in men and women. We typically combine the diet program with weight management supplements or even weight loss medications if needed.
- ß In our HCG program, you eat only 500 calories a day on the HCG diet. It is restrictive to prevent the fat cells from storing new fat and the new fat from being stored in the adipose tissues while you are actively on the diet. This diet is safe and effective in men and women. We typically combine the diet program with weight management supplements or even weight loss medications if needed.
Weight Management Supplements
AppTrim and AppTrim D
AppTrim and AppTrim-D are medical foods geared to help with appetite and satiety. A “medical food“ is a complex formulated product, requiring sophisticated and -exacting technology, and that is used only for patients receiving active and ongoing medical supervision. These weight loss formulas contain a proprietary blend of amino acids which are the building blocks of the neurotransmitters that help regulate food intake. Obese patients frequently take in increased calories because they lack enough of the key amino acids that make the neurotransmitter precursors that control appetite and satiety. AppTrim contains caffeine, while AppTrim-D is caffeine free.
NanoLean utilizes scientifically-validated ingredients to create a multifaceted approach to weight loss. It is designed specifically to support your metabolism, reduce stress and body fat, and provides you with the nutrients your body needs to thrive.
NanoLean works because it contains these ingredients:
- Svetol® to Fight Body Fat. Svetol® is a green coffee bean extract that encourages the release of triglycerides from your fatty tissue.
- Sensoril® to Reduce Stress. Stress can increase the levels of cortisol in your body, which has been linked to weight gain, especially in the midsection. Sensoril® is made from ashwagandha, an herb from India that is clinically proven to reduce cortisol levels, which can lead to a less-stressed and slimmer you.
- Green Tea Extract to Increase Metabolism. Green tea is rich in epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which is a compound in green tea that works to increase metabolism and promote fat burning.
- Dietary Fiber to Help Curb Your Appetite. One of fiber's many dietary benefits is its ability to give you a feeling of fullness. The fiber in nanolean™ comes from an all-natural source of non-GMO corn. In just one serving of nanolean™, you will get 5g of fiber, allowing you to feel full. Fiber also has the added benefits of promoting elimination of toxins and helping lower cholesterol.